IRONWOOD RESEARCH GROUP VS MITCHELL MARRS
The court has entered a temporary restraining order and has enjoined Marrs from taking any further action as manager of IRG, making any further representations that he has authority to act on IRGs behalf, and interfering with the operation of IRG’s business or financial affairs.
- Cleveland County, Oklahoma — Civil No. CJ-2018–400 — Docket. Disclaimer: this link may not work outside of the United States, and you may need to use a proxy to view it.
- IRG’s Petition against DEFENDANT Mitchell Marrs
- Application for Temporary Retraining Order
- Temporary Restraining Order
- If you have further questions or concerns please contact [email protected]